Friday, March 21, 2008

Lesson 12

I looked at all the home pages. I was not able to run the tour on MIX. The Stumbleup site looked interesting but after I had trouble with the RSS feed I am nervous about putting it on the computer. I was unclear how to share the feed on an article so I put it in the del.icio.us account. I am happy I could at least do that. Using these sites could be helpful for research. I also think you can get bogged down with too much information at times. I read one article that was interesting. I think libraries need to know how these tools operate in order to help patrons use them. I talked with one of my fellow students and I think she is so frustrated she is going to give up. Some of these lessons are so frustrating. I am glad I have kept trying because lesson 11 and 12 have been easier to do.

No comments: