Saturday, March 29, 2008

Lesson 23

Well I made it through the 23 Things on a stick. I feel I learned a lot. I understand what Flicker, facebook, wigets etc. really are. Some things I will use, others I will not. One thing I will say some of the instructions were not real clear. Not everybody taking the class is technically savy. It is frustrating to try to do something and just can't make it work. That was when I let go of perfection and did the best I could with each step. I talked to one of the library aids and she pretty much gave up because it was too hard. I think there should be a way to try some thing out with people who are inexperienced with computers to make sure instructions are clear. The thing that surprised me is that I actually finished it. It was a good learning experience. I think it would be nice for libraries to offer more classes for patrons to learn more about computers. Thank you for this experience. Good luck to all of you who haven't finished yet. Even if you can't do everything like me, you will learn something every time to look at a step.

No comments: